Can you renew my helper's work permit?
Yes, we can renew your helper's contract and handle the work permit renewal for you!
The agency fee is only $99. In addition you will also need to repurchase insurance (from $278 with NTUC) and there will be an additional MOM issuance fee of $30. That's it!
To renew the contract we will need the following documents and information from you:
- Copy of the Official Employer's NRIC, EP or DP
- Your residential address
- Phone number of each adult in your household
- Your helper's monthly salary.
- Are public holidays considered off-days or not?
- Does the salary include a food allowance or not?
- Your insurance preference: with or without waiver, with or without an upgrade of hospitalization coverage (we'll discuss about it!)
On your helper's side:
- Copy of her passport
- Copy of her current work permit
- Her mobile number and email address (if she has one, she can use e-signature. Otherwise she will visit the agency to sign the document on our computer)
- The name of the nearest airport to her hometown
Once we receive these documents and information, we will prepare and send the new employment contract be to signed by e-signature.
We will also take care of the work permit renewal. We are pretty fast so the whole process should take less than 2 days.
The new work permit will then be delivered to your home within 5 working days.